Thursday, April 28, 2011

Waiting patiently...NOT!

So, I got the prints ordered from my first photo shoot...I can't wait for them to get here.
I know I sound conceited...but I know my photos are awesome and I am truly confident in that!
I had so much fun at the shoot...I can't wait to show off the beautiful family I photographed!
I showed 19 edited proofs to my client...and my client purchased 11 of the poses! YAY ME!
I want to see the prints in my hand! I am not a patient person! I can't wait to deliver the prints to the customer!
I am buying me a new lens for my camera with the money I made on this shoot. I can't wait for that to get here either!

On a good note, I have two photo shoots set up for the 7th of May. I also had another lady ask me to do photos of her sons. I am not sure when that will happen because my schedule is so crazy with Sassy playing softball! I am slowly getting there...I am proud of my business and to make it right, I know I have to be patient. You can't rush....ugh I have no patience!

Patience is a virtue.................

No comments: