Saturday, April 30, 2011

Softball game today....

Today, Sassy had a ball game in Dawson, GA. That is a long ride...or should I say drive! I left the house at 9:15am and we got there at quarter to 11. Granted there was a few things that got in our way and caused us to be there late...Like the fact I got a driving award for going 51 in a 35 MPH zone. I knew I was speeding...I can't say how fast I thought I was going either since my speedometer is currently not working. It felt like I sat there waiting forever for my citation...
Then about half way to the game...I came to a stop...one car in front of me and we wait for 10 minutes for the pilot car to follow because of the road paving ahead. GRRRRR!
The girls played awesome today...the best yet and they WON!!!!!!!!!! This is a first for them. The girls were so proud too! The score was 7-6 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud of Sassy and she enjoys softball so much and I am proud of her spirit whether they win or lose. She is out there having fun and learning to play on a team!

No comments: