Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bustin' at the seams with excitement...

I am doing my happy dance and I feel like I can't contain the excitement! I sure wish I could say what it is that I am excited about BUT I can't for a little while longer! I can say that I have an event to photograph here in the next few weeks. I was told today that they wanted me for this event because I was highly recommended by some one. They hadn't even seen my work and they want me...just by word of mouth and how cool is that? I have not advertised any and I am getting more and more clients. 
I delivered the photos I took at the photo shoot for Sheri and Jason. Sheri absolutely loved the photos and I am very proud to have been chosen to photograph her beautiful family. I got a message from her today and she wants to buy a couple more prints. =) I am gonna post those photos Monday...I have to wait til then per orders from Sheri, since they are gifts for her mom and mother-in-law for their Mother's Day gifts. 
I got two shoots to do on Saturday...I am gonna go see the location the clients chose tomorrow and discuss the poses and all the other good stuff! 
YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: