Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back in the saddle...

I have been offline for a good while...seems like forever!Things got pretty tight on us financially...so we cut the internet out and downgraded a few other luxuries. The transmission went out in my truck...that repair is kinda expensive. While saving for that my hot water heater took a dump...then my daughter broke her glasses and also her spare pair. Now that the hot water heater is fixed...Sassy is waiting on her NEW glasses (2 pair) the arrive and My Honey is trying to get time off to fix my truck things are looking up for us. My oldest daughter was here over the summer...it was an awesome visit! I do think that she was in technology withdrawel while here though...she is so used to having a TV in her room, internet and cell service...as well as transportation. I think the simplicity of it all made for a better visit. I have gotten a few photo shoots scheduled in the near future.

No comments: