Friday, January 6, 2012

My girl is growing up...

Today when I got home from visiting Bob at the hospital, I checked my Facebook messages. There was one from a friend of mine...Her son was wanting my number so he could call Sassy. She said he was wanting to ask her to the Prince and Princess Ball next month. This dance is for the elementary school kids and the proceeds go to help with childhood cancer, if I remember right. Sassy hasn't been to school this week, So I haven't received the note yet.  Anyhow, I gave my friend Sassy's phone number...I had already gave Sassy the heads up that he was gonna call...He did and he asked her...she said "ummm sure"...I looked at her funny and then she said "I would really like to go with you." His mom said he was so nervous that he made her write down what to say so he wouldn't forget...aaaawwwww!!!!! I think the kiddos are super excited! Sassy done got out the dress she is gonna wear...he was wanting to know cause he wants to get her a corsage!!! AAAAWWWW! My girl is growing up so fast...it brought tears to my eyes. A bittersweet moment!!! 

No comments: