Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My NOT so Happy New Year...

Yes, you read the title of this post right...it's only day 3 of 2012 and this year is sucking big time. I know this is my now my photography blog but I'm needing to vent some about my life. Kinda like if I write it out its a release cause I am having to be so strong and grown up the past few days. =(


So, I bet your thinking what could be so sucky, huh? Well, those that have read my blog or are my real life friends know my Honey drives a truck. Oh and before I write any further, let me apologize for my A.D.D. (i might get to rambling and go off topic), the bad grammar and slang. I am gonna write like I would be describing it my voice...so those that are reading PLEASE read in a thick southern drawl...one from south GA with a little bit of North Carolina in it...not the fake TV kind either or one from Florida, Tennessee, or any other place besides south GA or the mountains in NC...yes, I do know that some of you cannot tell the difference in them like ya'll northern people! We do they same with ya'lls accents too...I couldn't tell if someone was from NJ, NY, or the fake TV kind...I really do know how to speak and speak right but sometimes you have to let your roots come out...I also when to lay the accent on thick...like when I waited tables at a truckstop. You wouldn't believe how many customers would say "say something else"...my response would usually be "something else" and they would laugh and then I would in my thick southern drawl would say "OH sugar you say...say something else"...

Well, anyhow my sucky start of the year actually started before Christmas....My Honey that drives a truck thought he had gotten food poisoning  from a truckstop at the beginning of December. Even went the local doctor...he went to the doctor three day in a row...and got 6 shots in those 3 days...his hiney was a pin cushion. Felt some what better and left back out trucking a few days later. He started feeling like crap again it was an ongoing thing, feel good for a bit then feel bad again. On Christmas day we got in a pretty heated argument. I felt that he needed to go to the ER. That didn't happen cause he was expected by his boss to leave out. He left out got to feeling like major pile of crap. BY Tuesday, it was worse. He asked to be able to come home so he could go to the doctor. Well he finally made it in on New Years day.

So I spent New Year's eve alone...and most of the next. When he got home we went to the ER. He was put throw a boat load of test, blood drawn, ultra sound, CT scan, the works. He got admitted right away and was put in ICU. Poor thing had appendicitis. He also has a blood clot in the artery attached to his liver. One of the pus pockets on his appendix was hid behind his colon so at first they thought he had a tumor on his colon. All I could do was start thinking the worst...Today he had surgery...they took his appendix out...thats when they found it wasn't a tumor on his colon. He will be on blood thinners for 3-6 months for the blood clot. He has to stay a few more days because they are keeping an eye on the clot and his liver. He already started feeling better...so yes my start has been rough and sucky!!! I am hoping I am on the uphill now.
Sorry for rambling but I felt the need....I have been trying to hold hit together be strong when on the inside I am scared to death.
xoxoxo's


No comments: