Monday, January 16, 2012

Out of the hospital and I had a photo shoot...

Well, my Honey is out of the hospital. I just gave him the last injection of his blood thinner. I give lots of praise to nurses. I am too shaky and a weak stomach for that!!! My honey is on the mend...it's a slow road!

Ok, so yesterday, I had an awesome photo shoot! It helps to get awesome people for clients! I have known Crystal for a good while...I watched her grow into the woman that she is today...she has had a few struggles over the last few years. She also has had many joys come into her life...One of the joys that she encountered is her BEAUTIFUL daughter...did I mention that she is BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG this child is a natural beauty and exudes innocence in the photos. Crystal recently got married and right now is a few days from having her beautiful son. We had been planning on doing photos before yesterday but life is busy and it finally happened yesterday.

Here is a sneak peek of Crystal, her hubby Matt and her beautiful daughter!






No comments: