Friday, March 16, 2012

I am SLACK...

So, here I am on a Friday night sitting here BORED out of my head....I really should be working on photos. Just not in the mood :/ though!!! Then, it hits me I haven't written anything on my blog in a good minute!!! Hmmmm maybe I will write...Hmmmm I can't even remember the dang password to my blog...how sad is that??
Well, as you can see I figured it out....lol!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no clue what to write about and if any of you all do read my stuff then you know I will ramble about all and nothing! So let’s see where should I start???
Photography wise I am doing awesome and I am getting lots more work...
I got some cute photos of Sassy and her date for the Prince and Princess Ball…
I had an awesome day photographing Ms. Yvonne Harvey-Williams last month…
I puttered around the backyard and took some cool outside photos…
I caught Sassy blowing bubbles…
I got a few shots of my Honey one foggy morning…
I will post those photos in separate blog posts (they deserve a whole post each):0)
I have another photo shoot scheduled sometime in the near future…this chick is wanting to send my photos to Victoria’s Secret (how cool is that?) she has already submitted some BUT they wanted more! YAY ME!!!
I am so enjoying this weather and the fact everything is green!!

No comments: