Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes...

 This morning, my good friend Lisa (~Cakes by Lisa Marie~) posted to Facebook..."This morning i am making Lemon Cupcakes filled with raspberries and a raspberry cream cheese frosting with a lemon slice on top. House smells good!!" 
I liked the post...she then said that she would call me when they were done to try them! Of course, I am game for this...Lisa's cakes are awesome and pretty tasty!!! Sassy said she wanted to be the first to try them...Lisa posted that her hubby took that job (as always)...Sassy said he was mean and that wasn't fair!!! He then said the one Lisa had for Sassy he ate!!! Sassy looked at me when I said that and asked for my car keys!!! OMG my 9 year old was wanting to drive maybe a 1/4 of mile to their house and give him a piece of her mind!! I looked at her and said why not just ride your dirtbike up there and she said she couldn't cause her daddy wasn't here BUT she could ride her bicycle...I was laughing my hiney off cause I was picturing my kiddo in her PJ's riding her bike up the road on a mission!! Whats funnier is my kiddo wears the tops to her PJ's wrong side out and backwards...I have no clue as to why she does this...has since she could dress herself!!!!! And of course she is mismatched!!! On top of that, she looked like Medusa. Well, about the time she was gonna go get her bike out of the shop (she was determined), we heard a car horn!!! It was Lisa...she brought us 2 cupcakes!! OMG these things were simple cute!! They were light and refreshing...Sassy closed her eyes  and I heard "mmmmmm mmmmmm wow...mmmmmmmm these are amazing!!!"  Of course I had to take a photo of our treat...
THANK YOU LISA!!!!!!

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Mmmm!! Looks yummy!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!