Monday, April 30, 2012

Beautiful Complete...


Beautiful Complete…isn’t that an awesome name for business?  That’s the name of an event planning business here in the county I live in. I had the pleasure of working with this business a few weeks back.  Ms. Renee Glass (the owner) is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met…I also met her mother and a few other family members. I had previously worked with her brother on a different event last year. I love this family…they got it going on. They make you feel like you are part of their family…that means a lot and makes photographing easier. I don’t know how to say my next few sentences politically correct but here it is in my good ol’ southern way  (so bear with me)….the way they made this white chick feel in a black environment was like we were all the same color. I can say that because I have photographed a few events where I was the minority…seriously! I don’t see color…God made us all the same inside and out! I try and treat people the same no matter what…this family does too!

Ms Renee asked me to come out to the Josh Gibson Center in Buena Vista, Georgia and photograph her gorgeous decorations. She was coordinating a 50th birthday party. Everything was so simple but elegant at the same time…she had pink and lime green table cloths with white chair covers!! These are two of my favorite colors…I had never seen a money tree til that day and that is such a cool idea…who would have thought that to put something out for guest to pin money to if they didn’t bring a gift…that was way cool!!!

Here are some of my photos from before that party…







No comments: