Thursday, September 13, 2012

{*Janice and Tony*}


Janice called me one day after someone referred me to her. We hit it off right off the bat! We friended each other on Facebook were she listed her workplace. One day, I was at the local thrift store and I seen this lady that had a shirt on that had the logo of Janice’s workplace on it and also her name was on it. I introduced myself to her and sure enough it was my client. I still hadn’t met her fiancĂ© at that point either. On another day I was putting gas in my truck and I heard someone holler and it was her.  She hollered at me and also introduced me to her fiancĂ©.
The day of the wedding I got there early to photograph her and the rest of her crew getting the ball rolling for the awesome wedding that was fixin’ to take place. The church was beautiful …REALLY! Simple but elegant.
I photographed Janice getting ready…she is gorgeous to begin with BUT once she got her makeup on and her dress…OMG she was a princess! STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
The wedding went great…the church was packed…so packed that people were actually standing in the back due to all the seats being taken.
After the wedding we took a BIG group photo and then headed to the Josh Gibson Center for the reception. I have photographed quite a few events at this venue. I can honestly say I have never seen this room look as spectacular as it did this day. The colors were gorgeous…chocolate browns and green. 
The food was yummy…the guests ate…they danced and had a good ol’ time.
Janice started out as client but I can say now she is a friend…I am glad that I met her! She has been in my prayers A LOT here lately. About a week after this gorgeous bride and her husband were married, she had a stroke. She spent a good minute in the hospital and went through physical therapy! She lost function of her left side BUT she was able to still talk. I know that she has a long road of recovery in her future…I know she is a strong lady and she will overcome this. Janice I love ya!
Congratulations Janice and Tony…I wish you a long and happy marriage!!!!!!!

No comments: