Friday, February 11, 2011

The puppy got a new home...

Well, the puppy I brought home the other day got a new home. I am kinda sad but I know she is in a good home. This morning a friend of mine texted me, saying his dog passed away sometime last night or early this morning. I told him that I had a puppy that needed a good home if he was interested in her. I told him I know that it is really soon after "Lil Girl" passed away BUT she would keep him company and all like "Lil Girl". He asked me all kind of questions about the puppy...I told him she was still a puppy, had puppy breath, and was as cute as could be. I sent him a pic of her and he said yes he wanted her. I told him that Sassy done named her...he asked "what? I said the puppy's name is "Kitty". He laughed and thought that was cute and said he would keep that her name since Sassy picked it. 
So, the pup named Kitty is home with her new human. He texted me telling me that he did like her and she was asleep on his lap. I know he will take good care of her and she has lots of acres to run. I am sure she will stay by my friend’s side all the time like “Lil Girl” did.

RIP “Lil Girl”

No comments: