Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tea Party

Yesterday, Sassy asked me if we could have a tea party...
I had to much to do, so I told her we would have one today.
She got her tea party stuff out...
it stays in the original packaging to keep from being broke. 
This is the tea set she received from a friend of ours for Christmas.
She got one of her old baby blankets out for a table cloth...
She set everything out on the coffee table...
We then had some fun in the kitchen for out not so traditional tea party.
I had in the freezer some of those $1.00 cheese pizzas...
I got 2 out and we added some pineapples and ham and a lot of extra mozzarella....we even made some peanut butter cookies (refrigerated cookie dough kind)....
The pizzas smelled YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
So did the cookies!!!!!
I cut the pizzas up into little itty bitty pizza slices...
She served us on the little bitty plates...
We had milk instead of tea...
We chatted and laughed....
We held our pinkies up with class! 
Sassy said that was the BEST tea party ever!!!
I must admit...I AGREE!!!!

No comments: