Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Puppy..."

Today, when I went to get Sassy from the bus stop...I stopped to my friend Leann's house like I do every day. She was telling me about this puppy that came across her yard and decided it didn't wanna leave her porch. At first, I didn't see it. Then I did...OMG it is the cutest thing. Well, Leann didn't want another dog and wasn't sure what to do. Me being the sucker for animals that I am took it home. I am not sure if we are gonna keep it though. I told my honey about the puppy....we decided that we would make a decision about her when he got home this weekend. Sassy told him about the puppy....he tried explaining to her, on the phone,  there was a good chance we would look for a good home for her. A little while later, she was over petting the puppy and looked over at me and said that her daddy told her not to get to ATTRACTED to the puppy. All I could do was laugh and  mentioned to her that he probably said ATTACHED...She said "Maybe...but I can't get fall in love with her, in case we find her a home. Anyhow, we keep calling her Puppy. I feel bad for that and think she really needs a name...I have came up with two....the first one is Stella...like from the film "A Streetcar Named Desire". The other name I think would be cool is Kitty. I think it would be soooooo funny for us to holler for Kitty and a dog come runnin'. HERE KITTY KITTY!!!!! LMAO! My honey should be home Friday night or Saturday morning...we will decide then if she has home here...if we keep her we will choose a name then too.

No comments: