Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreary day in the trailerhood....

Its soooooo dreary outside today......its gray and a misting rain. 
we need some color...
LIKE A PRETTY BLUE SKY!!!

Days like this are sucky because I have no motivation to anything.

I have held the sofa down most of the day....TV is actually quite boring today.
I did manage to make my bed and vacuum...

I cannot wait for spring to get here....the green grass, blooming flowers and SUNSHINE with warm temperatures. 

I am thankful I live in the south where we don't get a lot of nasty cold weather and usually have mild temps...I really don't think I could deal with SNOW and it being super cold everyday. 

Shoot, we really don't even need heavy winter jackets here. My daughter has one that her grandma in Wisconsin sent to her for the days that its extremely cold. Those heavy jackets are hard to find down here. 

I haven't even figured out what to fix for dinner this evening...thats how unmotivated I am. 
Looks like Chef Boyardee is gonna be my friend this evening.
Super easy and the TV commercial claims it has vegetables in it....






No comments: