Monday, March 21, 2011

BLUE....

So, there’s this photography group on Facebook that I joined about a week ago. I watched it for the past few weeks to see if it was something I would enjoy being part of. I finally asked how to post photos on the page. The person over the page sent me a friend request. Each week there is a different theme that we photograph. We send the photo to the chick that sent me the request and she posts it on the page.
The theme for this week was BLUE…pretty easy you would think. I really struggled to find something cool to photograph. I was at the point of skipping this week and starting with next week…seriously. The only photo I had from this week that had any blue in it was one of some buzzards. Tika and me seen them circling above one morning on our walk. I snapped a few photos just because…
I wanted to contribute to the group but didn’t feel I had anything to contribute…at the last minute I decided to submit the photo of the buzzards circling in the blue sky. 



There was a post the other day that there would be one photo chosen to be the photo displayed as the group profile pic!
GUESS WHO’S BLUE PHOTO WAS CHOSEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Mine was!!!! I think it was super cool that mine was chosen. Here are the comments I got on my photo….

Cristobal Silva I like this photograph, very nice composition and the vignette looks natural I don't know if you added it or not but it doesnt matter because it looks natural. I like it...

Congrats 'Tanya Sanford Girsham, our newest Clickin Chick! Your blue pic is the winner! I love the many shades of blue and the composition. So awesome!!! Way to start off, girl!

My photo will be displayed all week…how cool is that?
I am proud. It is very encouraging to some one just starting out in photography…. THANK YOU!





No comments: