Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blah....

Nothing much going on in my household...
It’s been quite boring....
BLAH!
Sassy started softball with a big ol' BUT in there...there aren’t enough 7-8 yr old girls to make a team. They are hoping by this week that there will be enough. If not then we will keep practicing through out the season so the girl will be on the up and up next season. I got me and Sassy new gloves, so we can practice here at home. I know she would rather have one of the cute pink or purple ones BUT those cost a bit more. She also is a lefty and finding a glove for a left-handed thrower is tough. 
I settled on the plain brown leather one, for her and me. I noticed that a lot of the gloves have synthetic materials on them. That is why I figured a leather one would be a better investment. I know she will use it for a few years and leather will conform to her and my hands. I know she will be excited when it gets here. I got a price on both of the gloves *pats self on back...hehe! I hope Sassy gets to play actually games this year. She loves softball so much. She doesn't care that they win or lose, she just like to play and enjoy the sport. 
My honey made it home Saturday, which was very nice getting to see him. Sassy and me had went to a friends house early that day...came home and then had to run over to Mamaws. AS we were leaving there, My Honey called and said he was almost home. YAY!!
On Sunday, He took us to town. We wanted to go to Lowe’s and get some paint but we ended up going to Shoguns and had a belated birthday dinner for Sassy. I know her birthday is in the fall but this is the first time since then that we had the funds to go. She got her some California rolls and some fried rice. She also ate red snapper, tuna, some other fish and OCTOPUS! She really liked the tuna and also said that the octopus was tasty BUT quite chewy! We had gotten a variety sampler and she sampled those too. To her there ain't many foods she wouldn't eat...I love that about her. 
My Honey left out today. :(
I hate seeing him go...I do enjoy him being home. 




No comments: