Monday, March 21, 2011

Weight Watchers and my weekend...

So, I started Weight Watchers this weekend. I am struggling so bad to lose this weight. My BFF started it a few weeks ago. We kinda figure we would try the buddy system…maybe it would help us stay motivated. I sure hope so.
We got to the place yesterday, we did have all the kiddos with us, so all we did was sign me up and get weighed. I never realized how many people go to Weight Watchers. There was a really long line for people weighing in. Finally, it’s my turn and I walk up to the counter and hand the skinny chick my papers I filled out. She looks up and says “Sorry about your wait!” I could hardly hear her so I said “HUH?”…My BFF snickered and said “She meant about your WAIT not WEIGHT!” LMAO nothing like already feeling super fat and then an innocent comment like that making you kinda feel fatter…then what sucked even more was their scale is like 5 lbs heavier than my Wii says I am.
After we left the Weight Watchers, we headed to Thunder in the Valley. This was the first time we had ever been to the air show. It was hot…we stopped to the Gieco booth and I won a t-shirt…. size large. I guess I will hang on to it and lose this weight so I can wear it. I like the shirt, its pretty cool looking.
We walked and walked…we saw lots of cool things. There were planes doing tricks, there were even dirt bikes jumping the planes. I even got to tour a big ol’ cargo plane. That was the first time I had ever been in a plane.
We stopped to McDonalds and got the kids an ice cream.
Then we headed home. It was a great day…we all were hot and tired by the time we got home.
We were already exhausted from the day before. Sassy and me went to the mud bogs with a friend and his kids. It was in the 80’s and very sunny. I am sure all the rednecks that went had redder necks by the time they got home. I know my neck was sunburned.
Anyhow, my friend Red, moved to Florida to go to school. He came up this weekend to spend time with his kids. He invited us to go with him. It was cool since we had never been to one. There were lots of jacked up trucks and even a jacked up VW bug. Most all the vehicles got stuck. We left early because we were hot and tired of standing around waiting on the trucks to get pulled out. Red took all of us to dinner and then we went to his house for a bit…long enough for me to baby-sit his young’uns for about 30 mins. Sassy and me headed home soon as he got back. We were exhausted. Overall, it was a busy weekend but we had fun.

No comments: