Monday, March 7, 2011

Long day...

During the end of last week, I have tried really hard NOT to come home and take a nap after I drop Sassy off at the bus. Getting up at 6Am is for the birds…. really! I am so not a morning person….
Well, this morning I got up at 6 and stayed up…mainly because I told my best friend I would start coming over at 8. That’s what I did this morning. When I got there she fixed breakfast and then we decided to walk.
I turned the speedview app on and we hit the road. We walked toward a friend of mines house. Altogether it was 2.4 miles. It was a nice walk…we chatted the whole way and I took a few photos along the way. It was a really nice day…. My best friend fixed lunch for us too, as well as, her mom, dad, sister and niece.
I so enjoy the time I spend with her… she is awesome. 
I tell ya, though, I am so ready for bed and its not even 7pm....lol! 
Anyhow, here is a couple of photos I took today!
This was a sign I thought was cool...I love the saddle leaned up against it!

Looks like she is smiling at me!

Here I come....Wait up!!!

No comments: