Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My new camera...

I have been toting my new camera with me on the walks Tika and me take each day. I figure this way I can figure out how to use it. I am enjoying it alot. Although, I can't wait to get a better zoom lens. 
Anyhow here are some of the photos I took today!

Carolina Jessamine...this stuff is everywhere!

I thought these were cute little things...

These are miniature daffodils...these I thought were cuter than the purple flowers!
They were about the size of quarters.

A raindrop hanging on...

Next up are some photos of the sunsetting this evening...within a 20 minute span.
I thought the sky was beautiful.

The sunsetting....

The orange sky after the rain....

After the rain during sunset....

The beautiful sunset....

I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoy taking them...:)


No comments: