Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Camera

Well, my intentions were to take a photo everyday...the batteries in my camera have died! I tried taking some photos of all the Cardinals in my front yard and I got one but it was sooooo dark that it was not usable! OH WELL!!!!

On a good note I have figured out how to use the camera on my new fancy dancy phone! I can't complain to bad because it is a 5 megapixel camera which is pretty cool since my 3rd point and shoot camera was a Samsung 5 megapixel camera and it took pretty decent photos (even though I like my 4.something Nikon better)....I really like my Kodak (4th camera) the best!

Well anyhow, this fancy dancy phone has some apps you can get... to change the feel of the photo! I just gotta figure out how to get them from my phone to the computer so I could show some of my photos I have taken with it!

No comments: