Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pretty in Pink...

Today, as I was folding Sammi's clothes, I realized that she sure does have a LOT of pink things....even shoes and boots!

Could it be that Mommy's favorite color is pink????

This is her laundry from last Thursday to today! It's her chore is to do her laundry on Thursdays. She washes them, dries them, and folds them and puts them away! Today, I felt like giving her a break (I'm such a SWEET Mommy...hehe) since she has not been feeling well this week and has been worn out when she got home from school!

I am working on an upcycle project that is not pink, but it has purple, light blue, white and turquoise! I did find her a pair of patent leather, namebrand Mary Janes that are light blue for 2 bucks at a thrift store a while back! I need to get a move on and finish the project, so I can start on a new outfit for her next week! Oh well, after all, PROCRASTINATION is my best friend!! LOL

No comments: