Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My new phone just arrived.....YAY!

So after long consideration and hours of researching...I finally ordered a phone last friday and it came today! My phone had been due for an upgrade for months!!!!! I just couldn't figure out which one I wanted. There are soooooooooooo many options! SO, I chose the Droid 2. It was a good deal because it was buy one get one free, which means my Honey gets a new phone too (he wasn't due for an upgrade til May). :)

I showed my 8 yr old the phone and she said "OH, a smartphone! Just cause you have a smart phone mommy doesn't mean your gonna be smarter!"

Well I think she is right this fancy dancy phone is quite complicated! I'm almost wish I had gotten something simpler BUT it will be fun learning how to work this little gadget!

No comments: