Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sammi's first hunting trip...



Yesterday, Sammi and I went to visit a friend of ours. My friend's son and his cousin were wanting to go crow hunting. When my friends fiancé came home the boys asked if they could go (the dad say yes) and Sammi got to go too. My friend dug out a camo shirt for Sammi to wear...Sammi slipped it on over her hoodie jacket and left her hood took inside which made her look like the humpback of Notre Dame wearing football shoulder pads! I didn't think to take a photo of that! My friends hubby took Sammi and the boys, to the woods and used the crow caller which Sammi thought was super cool. Of course no birds showed up but they had a BLAST anyways! I did manage to get a few photos of them crawling through the fence to the woods....I was so far away that they didn't come out too clear but they were clear enough to scrapbook her first hunting trip!!!

No comments: