Thursday, January 27, 2011

My addiction....

So, I have this nasty addiction....it's probably as bad as any drug and worse than my smoking habit.

I, MUST profess that I am ADDICTED to Mountain Dew....regular not the imitation diet kind!

I can drink a 6 pack or more in a day....I am a Dewaholic!!!!!!!!!

I have done soooooooooooo good over the past few days and only drank DIET Dew....YUCK!

Today, I broke down and got me a can at the store...just one 16 ounce can.....OMFG it was soooooo good.


I have a weight problem and I know in my heart its from drinking soda like its going out of style...I eat healthy but all the carbs and calories in the dew are hurting me. I am bound and determined to lose weight so I can feel comfy in a swim suit this coming up summer! I have been working out with the Wii fit and so far this week I have lost 3 lbs....all in total over the last 3 weeks 9 lbs. My goal is to be 175 by summer...
My Wii fit is NOT very nice because everytime I step on the board it tells me I am OBESE...WTF!!!! I need to lose 43 lbs to get to my goal weight....I know I can do it by the end of May...thats around 4 months way....I know IF those people on MTV's "I Used to be Fat" can do it an around 110 days I can too....just like the contestants on The Biggest Loser! I am determined!!!!!!

No comments: