Friday, January 21, 2011

My Honey is home and my surprise...













My Honey just got home....he had been gone since December 27th, 2010. I know he was ready to be home...Sammi was ready for him to be home since she didn't get to tell him goodbye or give him lovin' before he left out. I was ready for him to be home, too! There are many days I hate being the single-married mom! Well, I know I'm not exactly married BUT I might as well be, since we have been shackin' for nearly 10 yrs. I do miss my man, even though a lot of times he gets on my nerves! I love him up to the sky.....

Well, like I said in the title I got a surprise! My Honey took me to lunch at the local diner...the only place to eat on this end of the county. Every place else is like 25 miles away...For real! They have really good home style country cooking! When we got home he gave me 2 DVD's that he had bought for me. I have these movies on VHS, but who uses VCR's anymore. I got the "Shawshank Redemption" and "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil". I haven't seen the second one, I really enjoy Morgan Freeman's acting abilities and had asked my Honey if he ever ran across it at one of the truckstops to pick it up for me. I never ever go shopping unless its a thrift store or grocery store! I can't justify buying it online either. I think tonight we will have a movie night and watch my new movies.....time to just CHILLAX!!!!


No comments: